If you are seeking a dynamic presentation team or either of us as individuals to present on writing or publishing at your next event, please get in contact and inquire as to our availability and fees. With specialised knowledge and the willingness to share truly high-value content, our ability to speak on the publishing journey is unique.
Dixie has been a professional speaker since 2004 and has presented in several countries including the USA, UK, Australia, NZ, Namibia, and the Cook Islands. Her clients have been from a range of industries such as trades, financial, real estate, beauty industry, associations and franchises. She has also been a regular presenter for professional speaking association groups throughout Australia and New Zealand, and was 2010 National President of the NSANZ. Dixie’s Speaker profile page is HERE.
Ann has been presenting on editing, formatting, and design as part of the publishing production process since 2012, and sits on several boards and judging panels relative to the publishing industry in Australia.
- Write, plan, and produce your non-fiction book so that it works really hard
- Publish or perish
- The author’s journey
Each can be presented as a workshop, breakout session or keynote address.
What you can expect from having Dixie or Ann speak at your event:
- Absolute professionalism before, during and after the presentation.
- Early arrival to set up and test the room and equipment.
- Time for stopping afterwards and engaging with anyone who has questions.
- A follow-up special webinar or online hangout for attendees within one month.
- Access to a dedicated follow-up page with resources to share.
- Optional books for sale or as prizes on the day.
- A conversation with you, the organiser, to ensure you are confident we have your audience catered to with regards to content – no one-size-fits-all approach.
Most of our authors are also available for presentation options – please ask for details.
What others are saying:
“From having no idea what I was doing when I was thinking about writing a book, to now seeing the book come to fruition, none of this would have happened without Dixie’s very capable yet humorous and supportive guidance. Not only has she guided me through the writing of the manuscript, she has helped me to see a wide array of complementary activities that go hand-in-hand with the book. Tremendous vision, awesome attention to detail, passionate about her work! I am recommending her to anyone who is passionate about writing a book and to be guided and encouraged along the way”