If you’ve written and produced a book that needs to be uploaded to Amazon and Ingram Spark, but you didn’t have our help with the overall publishing and production, that’s ok, we would be delighted to assist you with your uploads and launch phase.
Amazon and Ingram Spark do offer DIY services and you can easily just get on and do your own uploads, but if you either don’t have the time, don’t want to go through the learning curve, or for any other reason want to call on the experts, then here’s what we can offer you in uploading your print and ebooks.
We start by Checking your files are all good to go, then we get to work!
- Thoroughly (several hours!) research and identify your best keywords, add these to a spreadsheet, and also select/compare genres etc.
- Then we’ll write the best back cover/promotional description for your book, that is keyword dense, and ready to work hard for you.
- Map out your pricing and promotional schedule for your soft launch and first month plan.
- Create your Amazon Author Central landing page, linking your blogs, reviews, bio, and any events and videos you have to share.
- Order your proof copies and any additional copies you need, then teach you how to ensure you do this easily yourself next time.
- Groom and refine your listing and activity for the first few weeks to maximise any opportunity for grabbing screenshots of best seller or hot new release positioning.
- Teaching you how to navigate your way around both Ingram Spark and Amazon reporting options.
- Ensure you are listed in the Ingram Spark Catalogue for worldwide store and online distribution.
- Check your Book Depository, Booktopia, Barnes & Noble listings.
- Get your ISBN numbers sorted for you.
- Create an ARC review of your book on Booksprout.
Our fee for listing a book on Amazon and Ingram Spark starts at $2500.00. If you require additional resources, we will quote these as they come up. If you also need press releases written and distributed, we can manage these for you but treat them separately and will quote based on your specific situation.
BONUS: We’ll provide you with a couple of launch images you can use on your social media for directing people to buy your book.
Listing a book on Amazon and Ingram Spark is a time consuming and specialist service, and as such are limited to only a handful per month. If you think you’d like to have this done for your book, please book this service early to ensure your timeline requirements are met.
If you already wrote and launched your book but feel it needs a lot more specialist help to get it marketed and promoted well – please click through to see what we can do for you on our Amazon Book Boosting Page.