If you’ve written and produced a book that needs to be uploaded to Amazon and IngramSpark (and a variety of other options you may not even be aware of) but didn’t need our help with the overall publishing and production, that’s ok – we would still be delighted to assist you with your upload and launch phase.
Amazon and IngramSpark do offer DIY services and you can easily just get on and do your own uploads, but if you don’t have the time, don’t want to go through the learning curve, or for any other reason want to call on the experts, then here’s what we can offer you in uploading your print and ebooks.
We start by checking your files are all good to go, then we get to work!
- Thoroughly research and identify your best keywords (several hours’ work!), add these to a spreadsheet, and also select/compare genres etc.
- Then we’ll write the best back cover/promotional description for your book that is keyword dense and ready to work hard for you.
- Map out your pricing and promotional schedule for your soft launch and first-month plan.
- Create your Amazon Author Central landing page, linking your blogs, reviews, bio, and any events and videos you have to share.
- Order your proof copies and any additional copies you need, then teach you how to do this yourself next time.
- Refine your listing and activity for the first few weeks to maximise any opportunity for grabbing screenshots of best-seller or new-release positioning.
- Teaching you how to navigate your way around both IngramSpark and Amazon reporting options.
- Ensure you are listed in the IngramSpark Catalogue for worldwide store and online distribution.
- Check your Book Depository, Booktopia, Barnes & Noble listings.
- Get your ISBN numbers sorted for you.
- Create an ARC review of your book on Booksprout.
- D2D, Overdrive, Findaway, and having your book available from your own website link.
- BONUS OPTION: We’ll provide you with a couple of launch images you can use on your social media for directing people to buy your book.
Our fee for uploading your book starts at $1500.00. But all options to be QUOTED based on your book.
We have a base level and a VIP level of service, and also will take into consideration your current listing situation. If you require additional resources, we will quote these as they come up. If you also need press releases written and distributed, we can manage these for you but treat them separately and will quote based on your specific situation.
Listing a book on Amazon and IngramSpark is a personalised, time-consuming, specialist service. If you think you’d like to have this done for your book, please book this service early to ensure your timeline requirements are met.
If you have already written and launched your book, but feel it needs a lot more specialist help to get it marketed and promoted well, please click through to see what we can do for you on our Amazon Book Boosting Page.